Monday, January 30, 2012

A Message to Danny Jacob

(To any of you who are confused, this is my long message to a living person I look up to: Danny Jacob, one of Phineas and Ferb's vital workers. He works with the music, and he sang a lot of songs for Phineas and Ferb. So at January 29th, exactly one month before my birthday, after many tweets where I've mentioned him possibly as known as "hard work", Danny Jacob had finally tweeted me to thank me for my "tour support"? OK, that's most likely a typo, but still. He thanked me. Anyway, should I address him with Mr? Should I? Maybe I should, because he's older than me. *raises shoulders*)

Hello, Mr. Danny Jacob. I call you Mr., right? Because I'm not particularly good at English grammar. Anyway, thank you so much for tweeting me. I'm a big fan of yours, and you'd probably notice it.

So, where to begin? OK. First of all, I want to ask you. Have you read all of my tweets that I think you've ignored? I've once greeted you a Happy New Year once, but you haven't answered. I've also asked you a question regarding the giveaway you're holding.You know, where you're giving some Phineas and Ferb album to a couple of people. The question I've asked you is about whether I'm allowed to join despite living in a country outside the U.S., particularly Indonesia. Have you noticed that question too?  Not only that, do you know that the tweet stating about you being the first "Daniel Jacob" born in California since 1905 and the one mentioning you having some music video featuring yourself were actually produced by me? The account must have gotten my tweets via twitterfeed. I hope you can explain. I'm a very curious person.

Second, the tweet. I appreciate it, really. Though the way you tweeted seemed... unique. I mean, it's different from the other tweets you've tweeted. On a regular basis, you usually interact with other tweeters while twitting some news. Other than that, you didn't follow my account "Kuzlalala" and according to the world clock, you must have been mentioning me in the middle of the night? And I think you're tired because of the typo you've typed. Are you OK, Mr? Did you suddenly wake up in the middle of the night? I hope there's nothing wrong with you. I'm very concerned. By the way, you've put "DJ" on the tweet, unlike other tweets where you address other people. Was it an autograph? Why did you put that? I'm looking forward to know.

Lastly, some small things. I've sent you a letter back in December, and it's still in process of being sent to the address you've provided. There's a lot in there, including some more questions I didn't ask here. Then, there's a twitter account named "DannyJacobFans" which you can check out. 13 people have followed the twitter account, which is the reason I keep tweeting. It's for the followers.

That is all. Again, thank you for your graditude. Also, thank you very much if you're reading this. If you can, can you respond please? I hope you don't wake up in the middle of the night too much. It's unhealthy, isn't it?

Sincerely,

Lala Stellune (Kuzlalala)

P.S. I'll keep supporting you! Or tour support? Perhaps if you go to Indonesia I could tell you about the country and be your tour guide? Though I'm not sure if I could be one.

P.S.S. If I'm annoying you, just say it. Please. You wouldn't want to find me squeal over you too much, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment