Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We actually know what Perry's Saying!

I've been to the Platypus Day page from the Phineas and Ferb website. Then I went to the Agent Communicator! In the activity, you get to send a message to your friend. Apparently Perry a.k.a Agent P speaks for you, and they use some translator to translate what he's speaking. There are options of what Perry's speaking. Here are the phrases Perry speaks, sans the ones related with Platypus Day on March 5th.
  1. One part beaver, one part duck, all platypus.
  2. From steamy tropics to freezing snow, I'm well equipped to battle evil in all climates.
  3. I enjoy fresh water creeks, slow-moving rivers, and hovercraft maneuvers.
  4. I'm a semi aquatic egg laying mammal of action. (reference to Perry the Platypus Theme)
  5. More than just mad skill, I've got a beaver tail and a bill. (reference to Perry the Platypus Theme)
  6. I'm one tough mammal! And I never flinch from the fray. (reference to Perry the Platypus Theme)
  7. My bill is rubbery, flexible, and ready to fight evil.
  8. I may swim with my eyes and ears shut, but hear and see all. Beware evil doers!
  9. Doo bee doo bee doo bah
  10. Grrehh/Gyurururu. (Like Interview with a Platypus)
Perry has... a quite awesome personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment