Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh man...

Unfortunately, copycat404 isn't going to make a Digimon doujin. Why? Uh... if for stuff like those it's usually because she's lazy. Yeah, I know it sucks, but just accept it! Forgive us, please, especially to the Digimon fans.

Instead she's planning to make another comic. It's about some alien meeting a girl, which reminds me of Lilo and Stitch.

Too bad it's not even made yet. First, she only has a blue pen, and she wanted a black pen to work out. Second, she has some remedial stuff, so that makes her busy.

For my doujin, Monburan no Hanayome, I'm currently up to more than 40 pages. But don't expect any romantic kisses here. Really, trust me. I'm not allowed. Regardless of that, there will be light romance, a teaspoon of cute, and a drop of comedy. And adventure, it is an Ivalice Alliance doujin, after all, isn't it? I'm going to scan and ink the in the computer once the scanner could work.

I'm also going to put a Followers section, so follow us, alright?

Toodles!

-Kuzlalala

No comments:

Post a Comment