Monday, September 7, 2009


This box thingy! What is it for? I'm not that sure yet, but a lot of Japanese artists (probably doujunshi artists) use this. I wonder what are they for. And how do you make one like those, hm? They're called a サークルカット in Japanese. I wish I could make one. Could you explain to me? In any languages, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment